Hello Everyone~ Welcome to BisikBisik Perfume Shop

Please see the latest update to see what is available in stock.

I'm an honest seller, if u don't trust me, DO NOT ORDER!


dibisikbisik@gmail.com

This is not PS mari! or those fake pasar malam perfume!!!




Happiness is like perfume, You can't give it away without getting a little on yourself.
SERIOUS BUYER ONLY PLEASE!

Your Shopping Kaki

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Small updates

Thanks for visitting BISIK BISIK PERFUME

A lot of people have asked How to ORDER or PRE-ORDER and the difference between them.

 If the perfume is available, you can order directly to me by sending me an email or message through my facebook.
 How to make an order?
Drop me an e-mail at
dibisikbisik@gmail.com 
with the following details:
●Name:
●Address:
●Phone Number:
●Item(s):
●Payment Method(M2u/Cash deposit maybank):

Pre-order.
If the item is currently not in the stock you need to preorder.
  • This is only for NON-DEFECT perfume
  • Deposit of HALF OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT FOR each PERFUME is required to avoid last minute back outs 
  • please allow 10-12 days for the perfumes to be delivered to u
  • if the preorder item is out of stock, u can change ur order or we will refund ur money,
  • pre-order will be open until 15th every month
  • email me to confirm your pre-order 
After everything is done. i will reply with details / price.